- Name, username, password, email address, and other contact information.
- Billing and shipping addresses, credit card number, and expiration date.
- We or our third party service providers may also gather information relating to your devices, including device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile phone number, mobile network carrier, and location (such as application installations).
- Other Personal Information you choose to provide such as your preferences, etc.
Our Website is not intended to be used by children, and we will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children.
We have a strict anti-spam policy. Any e-mail you send to Real Trading Pro is completely confidential. We will not add your name to our e-mail list without your permission. For security reasons, if your inquiry is about one of your subscriptions, we may ask you to submit some additional information only to verify the information you have already given us. We require that all emails promoting Real Trading Pro be sent only to clients who have agreed to receive such messages. Occasionally, we grant trusted partners access to your information to provide further opportunities we believe are beneficial. We only make these arrangements or transfers where we are satisfied that adequate levels of quality and protection are in place to protect your best interests. We prohibit any advertising of our brand and website using unsolicited email messages. Not complying with this policy will cause affiliate termination. If you feel you’ve been sent unsolicited emails promoting our brand or website, please email us at email@example.com. We will immediately investigate all complaints related to unsolicited messages. We take measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We restrict our data access to our employees, contractors, trusted partners, and agents who use this information to operate, develop, promote and improve services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution if they fail to meet them. We may use your Personal Information for the following general purposes:
- To fulfill or respond to your inquiries.
- To address administrative needs and communications.
- To improve our products and services.
- To contact you for internal business purposes.
- To provide you with newsletters, surveys, promotions, and notices on changes and upgrades to our products and services.
- Marketing communications from third parties.
- If we respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or if we need to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- If we believe it is necessary to restrict or inhibit any user from using any of our Websites, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion thereof.
Links To Third-Party Websites
The Website may contain links to and from third party websites of our business partners and various contact management services. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please check the individual policies before you submit any information to those websites.